CAPSULE TREK TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PAYMENT SCHEDULE RESERVATION FORM:
To make your trekking to Salkantay a deposit of 50% of the total price of the trip is required. Please note that this deposit is required to purchase entrance tickets by train and Machu Picchu, all subject to availability. Your outstanding balance must be paid 48 hours before departure or upon arrival in Cusco or during your briefing. Failure to pay outstanding balances before departure will result in the inability to participate in your trip
The itinerary of the excursions are subject to change, depending on a variety of circumstances (climatic conditions, political or social climate). The lost routes due to the incidents listed above (for example, climatic conditions or political climate) cannot be reimbursed. .
All changes in the date of tourist services are subject to a charge of 10% of the total cost of the excursion.
CANCELLATION AND REIMBURSEMENT POLICY:
Any cancellation made by the passenger 45 days or less in advance of the start date of the trip will be subject to a 50% fine of the tour price, for administrative expenses.
Any cancellation made by the passenger 30 days or less in advance of the start date of the trip, will be subject to a fine of 100% of the tour price, for administrative expenses.
If you cancel or leave a multi-day trip for any reason:
- Full payment is required 48 hours before departure. In case of not being able to make the full payment within said time frame, an alternative payment system must be organized and coordinated. Failure to comply with any of the above points may result in the CANCELLATION of your route.
- In case of delays in arrivals in Cusco (due to delays in flights, buses, etc.), our company assumes no responsibility for lost routes or trekking trips.
- Trek cancellations as a result of illness, lost flights and any other reason within 48 hours after the scheduled departure of the trip, are considered NO-SHOWS and will be subject to full payment AND no refunds will be made.
- In case of illness on the road, emergency transport costs are not included, etc.
- For any reservation of any tours offered by the company last minute cancellations are considered NO-SHOWS.
Contact the company’s offices if there are passengers over 70 years old or if they have any cardiovascular disease and / or other conditions, in order to prevent any accident or eventuality.
For your protection, we recommend the purchase of travel insurance. Travel insurance offers cancellation or interruption of travel, travel delay, medical expenses, emergency assistance, luggage and luggage delay coverage to protect your financial investment. The medical coverage purchased with your policy will also meet our health insurance requirement.